- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp celtic sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, optional: pre-marinate pork before cooking for foolproof never dry tenderloin
- 4 oz butter, thin sliced into 4-6 pieces
- 2 tbsp diced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil*
- 1 tsp dried oregano*
- 1 tsp dried thyme*
- 1 tsp dried parsley*
- 1/2 tsp dried sage*
- *OR 1 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C / gas mark 4.
Generously coat tenderloin with herb mix.
Place pieces of butter on top of the tenderloin.
Wrap in foil, bake until pork is 150 degrees internally at the widest part of the tenderloin (about 25 minutes.)
When pork has come to temperature, remove and let rest for at least five minutes to lock in juices. Slice against the grain and serve immediately.